loading
Papers Papers/2020

Research.Publish.Connect.

Paper

Paper Unlock

Author: Dian Anggraini Kusumajati

Affiliation: Character Building Development Center and Information System Department, Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta 11480, Indonesia, Indonesia

Keyword(s): Employee satisfaction, creativity, employee

Abstract: Job satisfaction is inseparable from the creativity of employees in terms of improving the quality of the college. In connection with this, the purpose of this study aims to measure employees’ satisfaction and creativity. The subject population in this study includes employees at the center and departments located at Bina Nusantara University. The research applied purposive sampling. The instrument of this study is based on the scale, which consists of two questionnaires to measure job satisfaction and creativity. Based on data processing, this research resulted in good job satisfaction. Participants of this study were 67 employees (20 males, 47 females, Mage=38 years) from Bina Nusantara University Jakarta through purposive sampling technique. The results showed that the employee satisfaction has contributed to creativity 48.1% and the remaining 51.9% by other factors to satisfaction. The conclusions of the study indicated that employees have a high creativity because of the influen ce of employee satisfaction special in relationships with colleagues and working conditions. The highest creativity aspect of employees is expertise, where employees perform the expertise in their respective fields. Job satisfaction contributes a good effect that is equal to 48.1% towards employee creativity. (More)

CC BY-NC-ND 4.0

Sign In Guest: Register as new SciTePress user now for free.

Sign In SciTePress user: please login.

PDF ImageMy Papers

You are not signed in, therefore limits apply to your IP address 35.172.217.174

In the current month:
Recent papers: 100 available of 100 total
2+ years older papers: 200 available of 200 total

Paper citation in several formats:
Kusumajati, D. (2021). The Influence of Employee Satisfaction on Employees’ Creativity: A Case Study at Higher Education. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Social Sciences, Laws, Arts and Humanities - BINUS-JIC, ISBN 978-989-758-515-9, pages 16-22. DOI: 10.5220/0009999200160022

@conference{binus-jic21,
author={Dian Anggraini Kusumajati.},
title={The Influence of Employee Satisfaction on Employees’ Creativity: A Case Study at Higher Education},
booktitle={Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Social Sciences, Laws, Arts and Humanities - BINUS-JIC,},
year={2021},
pages={16-22},
publisher={SciTePress},
organization={INSTICC},
doi={10.5220/0009999200160022},
isbn={978-989-758-515-9},
}

TY - CONF

JO - Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Social Sciences, Laws, Arts and Humanities - BINUS-JIC,
TI - The Influence of Employee Satisfaction on Employees’ Creativity: A Case Study at Higher Education
SN - 978-989-758-515-9
AU - Kusumajati, D.
PY - 2021
SP - 16
EP - 22
DO - 10.5220/0009999200160022

0123movie.net