Turnover Intention in Terms of Organizational Climate in Marketing Employees

Sri Hartini, Cindy Arini, Surya Dini, Ewen Sulim

Abstract

This research aims to investigate the relationship between Turnover Intention and Organizational Climate in Employees. The purpose of this research is there was a negative relationship between turnover intention and organizational climate, assuming that the higher the organizational climate, the lower the turnover intention. Conversely, with the lower organizational climate, the turnover intention was higher. The subjects used in this study were employees and permanent employees at PT HM Sampoerna Tbk, with a sample of 106 people. Data is obtained from instruments measuring the turnover intention and organizational climate. The calculation was done by conducting the analysis assumption test, which consists of normality test and linearity test. Analysis of the data used was to use product-moment correlation through the help of SPSS version 17 for windows. The results of data analysis showed a correlation coefficient of -0.889 and a significance value of 1 (p <0.05). These results indicated a negative relationship between the variable turnover intention and organizational climate. The contribution was given by the variable turnover intention to the organizational climate by 79.1 percent, with the remaining 20.9 percent other factors were not examined. From this research, it could be concluded that the research hypothesis has a negative relationship between a turnover intention and an organizational climate which it could be accepted.

Download


Paper Citation


in Harvard Style

Hartini S., Arini C., Dini S. and Sulim E. (2020). Turnover Intention in Terms of Organizational Climate in Marketing Employees.In Proceedings of the International Conference on Culture Heritage, Education, Sustainable Tourism, and Innovation Technologies - Volume 1: CESIT, ISBN 978-989-758-501-2, pages 361-367. DOI: 10.5220/0010311903610367


in Bibtex Style

@conference{cesit20,
author={Sri Hartini and Cindy Arini and Surya Dini and Ewen Sulim},
title={Turnover Intention in Terms of Organizational Climate in Marketing Employees},
booktitle={Proceedings of the International Conference on Culture Heritage, Education, Sustainable Tourism, and Innovation Technologies - Volume 1: CESIT,},
year={2020},
pages={361-367},
publisher={SciTePress},
organization={INSTICC},
doi={10.5220/0010311903610367},
isbn={978-989-758-501-2},
}


in EndNote Style

TY - CONF

JO - Proceedings of the International Conference on Culture Heritage, Education, Sustainable Tourism, and Innovation Technologies - Volume 1: CESIT,
TI - Turnover Intention in Terms of Organizational Climate in Marketing Employees
SN - 978-989-758-501-2
AU - Hartini S.
AU - Arini C.
AU - Dini S.
AU - Sulim E.
PY - 2020
SP - 361
EP - 367
DO - 10.5220/0010311903610367